Once the construction is over, the waste materials need to be cleaned from the small and big commercial buildings. Then after the decor and furnishing work begins in these buildings.
However, many don’t know that commercial post construction cleaning is not an easy cleaning like a small office. One needs to prepare a post construction cleaning checklist for removing waste from every nook and corner. Also, the waste garbage from the construction work contains toxic pollutants that need proper disposal.
What Is Commercial Post Construction Cleaning?
Commercial post construction cleaning involves the removal of big pieces of waste such as masonry, concrete, tiles, nails. It also includes cleaning of paint stains, windows, vents, kitchen, cafeterias, etc.
In general, post construction cleaning professionals are capable of cleaning the whole commercial building properly. This way it gets ready for other finishing work. Do remember that a good cleanup will add various benefits to your health.
Scope of Work:
The scope of work includes the following:
- Removal and disposal of debris and wastage
- Heavy-duty dusting
- Spot cleaning
- Sanitizing and disinfecting
- Cleaning of all the surfaces like walls, floors, etc.
- Cleaning of components like light fixtures, doorknobs, windows, vents, etc.
- Removing the stickers and polishing the surfaces
- Glass cleaning
- Cleaning all the electrical and plumbing fixtures
- Carpet cleaning
- Also, remove paint stains
Stages of Construction Cleaning
The 4-stages of construction cleaning include the following:
- Removal of all the debris
- Separating hazardous and non-hazardous waste to do their proper disposal
- Cleaning the interior of the building
- Cleaning the exterior of the building
Tips For Commercial Post Construction Cleaning Services
- Have a cleaning checklist to understand the amount of work and time needed to finish the work.
- Plan your day and keep track of work accordingly.
- Prepare a post construction site inspection form or a snag list that you will use after completing cleaning.
- It helps you to keep track of what is being re-cleaned and once done you can sign off from the list.
- Also, get a waiver signed by the owner. It states that you are not responsible for any scratches that occur on glasses while cleaning.
- Avail the top professional benefit for cleaning your commercial building in your local area.
Need Help To Clean Your Post Construction Site?
Planning to construct, renovate or remodel your office? Call Atlantic Cleaning Co near Fall River for a commercial post construction cleaning service. Our expert post cleaners remove, dispose of and clean the waste by using the latest post construction cleaning tools.